Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Blogs are something that I enjoy reading very much. Blogs help get out the thoughts and ideas of the writers without a publishing company or editor to prohibit them from saying something. I think it is efficient in communicating with others because anyone with internet access can read or set up a blog. I do not think a blog or "blogger" signifies any type of specific person to me. Any type of person can blog. They may talk about their secrets or emotions and have deep thoughts to share, or perhaps it might be a person who would like to inspire people. There are also humorous blogs, which are my favorite. I also enjoy fashion and beauty related blogs. Blogs can be helpful when it comes to teaching others new things or asking people for help with something. A blog could have a use for me. I would probably use it to document my time through college and tell funny anecdotes about my time here. If I end up moving away at some point for my job I would like to keep a blog to easily update all of my family and friends about what I am up to. Lastly, I plan on traveling as much as possible when I graduate or even before, so I would like to blog about my adventures while traveling to new places and what I recommend seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment